воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

drinking water helps to lose weight




Iapos;m currently going to school from 8:30 to 12:30 taking an administrative assistant/legal secretary program. I need a part-time job from now until the end of January, which is when I finish my course and will be available for full-time legal secretary work.

I have extensive knowledge of Word, and basic knowledge of Excel. I type fast, and I have excellent spelling and grammar skills (in fact, before I took this program I worked as an editor.) I donapos;t know anything about Access but am starting a class in Access tomorrow. I donapos;t know Powerpoint. Iapos;ve completed all the "legal" part of the program.

Iapos;d prefer not to work retail, so I thought Iapos;d ask if anyone knew of any part-time office jobs that might be available before I try applying for retail jobs.

fox and the stork, drinking water helps to lose weight, drinking water helps skin, drinking water helps lose weight, drinking water helps acne.



Комментариев нет: