суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eve online movies





Well I have always wanted to journal but then I may write a page and then not write another for a month or so.� So� here goes.� For the past week I�have had monoluges in my head (kind of like Zack Brath in Scrubs), it has been pretty heavy so I�have decided to write�my thoughts and questions down.� I�feel like God is calling me to look deeper in to myself and discover who I�am and who�he wants me�to be.� I�will be the fist to admit I�am not a great writer and I�am not very articulate but I am going to express myself as best I�can.� Somedays may only be questions (lately I�feel like I�have a lot of these).� Other days I�may complain and others may be praises.� I�think this will help me in my relationship with God and teach me how to become the women, wife, and mother I�want to be and that�God is trying to mold me to be.
eve online movies, eve online music, eve online music extractor.



Комментариев нет: